The Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated trainer who has specific goals for improving knowledge, skills, and career prospects. The course blends online learning with hands-on instruction from some of the best teachers in the field.
- This location has passed.
Sequim, WA | Terry Ryan
September 12, 2019
Our 6-month Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated dog trainer who is looking to advance his/her skills and career prospects to their highest levels. The program combines online learning with hands-on instruction and is divided into four online Units and four two-day hands-on workshops; complete an online Unit and then attend a two-day workshop at the end of each Unit.
Apply anytime before 09/12/2019
Course Start Date
Your course begins 09/26/2019
On-Site Workshop Dates
- Workshop 1: 11/08/19 - 11/09/19
- Workshop 2: 01/03/20- 01/04/20
- Workshop 3: 02/21/20 - 02/22/20
- Workshop 4: 04/03/20 - 04/04/20
Dog Trainer Professional program: $5,300. Find out more about interest-free loans.
- Integrated online learning and hands-on workshops
- Travel 4 times to this location for your workshops
- Bring your dog to each 2-day workshop
La Quinta Inn & Suites
4319 North West Yeon
Portland, OR 97210