The Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated trainer who has specific goals for improving knowledge, skills, and career prospects. The course blends online learning with hands-on instruction from some of the best teachers in the field.
- This location has passed.
Sydney, Australia | Alexis Davison
September 28, 2018
Our 6-month Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated dog trainer who is looking to advance his/her skills and career prospects to their highest levels. The program combines online learning with hands-on instruction and is divided into four online Units and four two-day hands-on workshops; complete an online Unit and then attend a two-day workshop at the end of each Unit.
Apply anytime before 28 September 2018
On-Site Workshop Dates
- Workshop 1: 24 & 25 November 2018
- Workshop 2: 12 & 13 January 2019
- Workshop 3: 09 & 10 March 2019
- Workshop 4: 04 & 05 May 2019
Dog Trainer Professional program: $5,300 AUD. Find out more about interest-free loans.
- Integrated online learning and hands-on workshops
- Travel 4 times to this location for your workshops
- Bring your dog to each 2-day workshop
We recommend visiting one of the holiday accommodation websites to search for dog friendly rentals. Here are some links (ensure you type in pet friendly and contact owners to check their pet policy before booking):
Northside Emergency Veterinary Service
335 Mona Vale Road
Terrey Hills NSW 2084
Tel: (02) 9452 2933