The Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated trainer who has specific goals for improving knowledge, skills, and career prospects. The course blends online learning with hands-on instruction from some of the best teachers in the field.
- This location has passed.
Portland, OR | Bobbie Lyons
Our 6-month Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated dog trainer who is looking to advance his/her skills and career prospects to their highest levels. The program combines online learning with hands-on instruction and is divided into four online Units and four two-day hands-on workshops; complete an online Unit and then attend a two-day workshop at the end of each Unit.
What About Covid 19? We have it covered. In the event that it is not safe for a workshop to be held in person, it can be delivered as scheduled in a virtual workshop environment. The adaptations we have made deliver the excellent education experience for which the Dog Trainer Professional program is known while keeping everyone safe in this unique time. If you have questions kindly contact [email protected]
Course Start Date
On-Site Workshop Dates
- Workshop 1: 06/15/2022 - 06/16/2022
- Workshop 2: 08/03/2022 - 08/04/2022
- Workshop 3: 09/28/2022 - 09/29/2022
- Workshop 4: 11/16/2022 - 11/17/2022
- Integrated online learning and hands-on workshops
- Travel 4 times to this location for your workshops
- Bring your dog to each 2-day workshop