The Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated trainer who has specific goals for improving knowledge, skills, and career prospects. The course blends online learning with hands-on instruction from some of the best teachers in the field.
Minneapolis, MN | Shelly Brouwer
Our 6-month Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated dog trainer who is looking to advance his/her skills and career prospects to their highest levels. The program combines online learning with hands-on instruction and is divided into four online Units and four two-day hands-on workshops; complete an online Unit and then attend a two-day workshop at the end of each Unit.
Apply anytime before 08/25/2023
Apply by 06/25/2023 for Early Application savings of $200
Course Start Date
On-Site Workshop Dates
- Workshop 1: 10/20/2023 - 10/21/2023
- Workshop 2: 12/01/2023 - 12/02/2023
- Workshop 3: 01/12/2024 - 01/13/2024
- Workshop 4: 02/23/2024 - 02/24/2024
Dog Trainer Professional program: $5,600. Find out more about financing options, including our five-installment no-interest loan.
- Integrated online learning and hands-on workshops
- Travel 4 times to this location for your workshops
- Bring your dog to each 2-day workshop
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Golden Valley, MN 55422
St Louis Park, MN 55416