The Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated trainer who has specific goals for improving knowledge, skills, and career prospects. The course blends online learning with hands-on instruction from some of the best teachers in the field.
« All Locations
- This location has passed.
Manchester Center, VT | Emma Parsons
Our 6-month Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated dog trainer who is looking to advance his/her skills and career prospects to their highest levels. The program combines online learning with hands-on instruction and is divided into four online Units and four two-day hands-on workshops; complete an online Unit and then attend a two-day workshop at the end of each Unit.
Apply anytime before 11/26/2023
Your course will begin on 12/06/2023
- Workshop 1: 01/21/2024 - 01/22/2024
- Workshop 2: 03/17/2024 - 03/18/2024
- Workshop 3: 05/05/2024 - 05/06/2024
- Workshop 4: 06/30/2024 - 07/01/2024
- Integrated online learning and hands-on workshops
- Travel 4 times to this location for your workshops
- Bring your dog to each 2-day workshop
5927 Main Street, Historic Route 7A
Manchester Center, VT 05255
257 Wilburton Drive
Manchester Village VT