The Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated trainer who has specific goals for improving knowledge, skills, and career prospects. The course blends online learning with hands-on instruction from some of the best teachers in the field.
- This location has passed.
Fareham, United Kingdom | Sara Benton
March 20, 2020
Karen Pryor Academy's 9-month Dog Trainer Professional program offers an in-depth distance learning curriculum that explores the theoretical and practical aspects of animal training, teaching, and business set up along with (4) two day workshops.
Students are required to complete both practical and written assignments and assessments, and attend the workshops. The have the full support oft heir experienced and skilled KPA accredited faculty mentor.
This comprehensive nine-month course will give you all the knowledge and skill you need to attain the highest standards of positive reinforcement training, effectively teach these skills to others, and run a successful dog training business.
Apply anytime before March 20, 2020
Course Start Day
The course will start on April 3, 2020
On-Site Workshop Dates
- Workshop 1: May 30, 2020 - May 31, 2020
- Workshop 2: August 1, 2020 - August 2, 2020
- Workshop 3: September 26, 2020 - September 27, 2020
- Workshop 4: November 21, 2020 - November 22, 2020
Dog Trainer Professional program: £3,489. Tuition price does not include VAT. Students should be prepared to pay VAT, should it be required. Tuition is due upon enrollment. Find out more about interest-free loans.
- Integrated online learning and hands-on workshops
- Travel 4 times to this location for your workshops
- Bring your dog to each 2-day workshop