The Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated trainer who has specific goals for improving knowledge, skills, and career prospects. The course blends online learning with hands-on instruction from some of the best teachers in the field.
- This location has passed.
EUGENE, OR | NAN ARTHUR
Our 6-month Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated dog trainer who is looking to advance his/her skills and career prospects to their highest levels. The program combines online learning with hands-on instruction and is divided into four online Units and four two-day hands-on workshops; complete an online Unit and then attend a two-day workshop at the end of each Unit.
Course Start Date
Your course will begin on 04/11/2020
On-Site Workshop Dates
- Workshop 1: 05/23/20 - 05/24/20
- Workshop 2: 07/11/20- 07/12/20
- Workshop 3: 09/12/20 - 09/13/20
- Workshop 4: 10/17/20 - 10/18/20
Dog Trainer Professional program: $5,300. Find out more about interest-free loans.
- Integrated online learning and hands-on workshops
- Travel 4 times to this location for your workshops
- Bring your dog to each 2-day workshop