The Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated trainer who has specific goals for improving knowledge, skills, and career prospects. The course blends online learning with hands-on instruction from some of the best teachers in the field.
- This location has passed.
Boulder, CO | Shelly Brouwer
December 4, 2019
Our 6-month Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated dog trainer who is looking to advance his/her skills and career prospects to their highest levels. The program combines online learning with hands-on instruction and is divided into four online Units and four two-day hands-on workshops; complete an online Unit and then attend a two-day workshop at the end of each Unit.
Apply anytime before 12/04/2019
Course Start Date
Your course begins 12/13/2019
On-Site Workshop Dates
- Workshop 1: 01/26/20 - 01/27/20
- Workshop 2: 03/15/20- 03/16/20
- Workshop 3: 04/26/20 - 04/27/20
- Workshop 4: 06/07/20 - 06/08/20
Dog Trainer Professional program: $5,300. Find out more about interest-free loans.
- Integrated online learning and hands-on workshops
- Travel 4 times to this location for your workshops
- Bring your dog to each 2-day workshop
Boulder Outlook Hotel and Suites
800 28th St
Boulder, CO 80303
Humane Society of Boulder Valley has an on-site Veterinary clinic.
Alpenglow Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Care
3640 Walnut Street
Boulder CO 80301