The Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated trainer who has specific goals for improving knowledge, skills, and career prospects. The course blends online learning with hands-on instruction from some of the best teachers in the field.
- This location has passed.
Boulder, CO | Lindsay Wood Brown
June 1, 2018
Our 6-month Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated dog trainer who is looking to advance his/her skills and career prospects to their highest levels. The program combines online learning with hands-on instruction and is divided into four online Units and four two-day hands-on workshops; complete an online Unit and then attend a two-day workshop at the end of each Unit.
On-Site Workshop Dates
- Workshop 1: 07/29/18 - 07/30/18
- Workshop 2: 09/09/18- 09/10/18
- Workshop 3: 10/21/18 - 10/22/18
- Workshop 4: 12/02/18 - 12/03/18
Dog Trainer Professional program: $5,300. Find out more about interest-free loans.
- Integrated online learning and hands-on workshops
- Travel 4 times to this location for your workshops
- Bring your dog to each 2-day workshop
Boulder Outlook Hotel and Suites
800 28th St
Boulder, CO 80303
Humane Society of Boulder Valley has an on-site Veterinary clinic.
Alpenglow Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Care
3640 Walnut Street
Boulder CO 80301